Why come on board with us?
- Demand from passengers wishing to use taxi companies that can accept payment by card is constantly growing with an increasing demand from business travellers, tourists, students, hotel guests and city visitors.
- Designed for all sizes of fleet operators, especially useful for those servicing major transport gateways such as airports, main rail stations, ferry terminals and conference or exhibition centres.
CabCard cover all the angles for you, your drivers and your business success.
- Card transactions are completed on a 'face to face' basis. This is designed so that each individual fleet driver has use of a fully compliant, mobile hand-held, chip & PIN terminal to take card payments from passengers at the end of a journey. This is the safe and accepted way to pay by card safely and securely.
In the office:
- The ideal system for taking card payments for 'pre-booked' jobs and for work taken over the phone by your fleet office operators.
- Input card information to CabCard’s online Virtual Terminal via the internet using a PC, laptop, iPad or Tablet PC and even via a smart phone. Use any input device with internet connection.
- Fully compliant and available with 3D card secure facility – the online equivalent to chip & PIN. You can allow your passengers to input their own card details safely and securely.
On the web:
- Coming soon. Integrate card payment facilities to your existing website. From simple integration to a full e-booking service.
Integrate - in vehicle, in the office and on the web:
- All methods of card payment handling allow for settlement to a single company bank account such as a fleet or to multiple driver bank accounts, regardless of how the transaction is taken.
What we do
- CabCard offers a complete service by taking care of all the necessary card payment administration and bank settlement.
- CabCard provides a painless service for fleet operators by managing card payments from passengers credit or debit cards to settling drivers fares and tips into drivers own bank accounts each week, or to their own pre-paid Visa CabCash card.