Getting on Board
In vehicle system to include hand held mobile terminals:
Please contact us in the first instance so that we can discuss your requirements and understand your individual fleet requirements. We will then be in a position to provide you with a written quotation and also arrange lease finance facilities, if required.
We will arrange delivery, install and full training to suit your timetable.
- Card transactions and settlement are managed through the CabCard payment and settlement system platform.
- A fare is input to a mobile card payment terminal by the driver, a processing fee is automatically calculated before the cardholder inputs their PIN.
- Card transactions are submitted via GPRS from the driver terminal to the CabCard bank acquirer systems for authorisation.
- Transactions take about 7 seconds to complete under normal network circumstances and authorisation is confirmed back to the driver.
- The full fare and any tip is allocated to the respective driver and can be paid to the Fleet company bank account or directly to a driver's own personal bank account or a personal Visa pre-paid CabCash card.
Office based CabCard online Virtual Terminal:
It couldn’t be easier. Simply click here to apply for a Virtual Terminal facility. You will be asked to provide your details and pay a low set up fee charge only.
Once you have applied and been accepted we will be in touch to provide you with your log in details.
- Take card payment by phone, email or fax, directly from your customers.
- 3D secure email web link facility to enhance your service and provide a safe and secure environment for you and your customers.
- Either allocate a driver or drivers to a single journey for them to be paid directly and so reduce your administration costs, or have journey payments made to the Fleet bank account.
On the web, e-booking:
- This service is coming soon and under final development.